Translate

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Charmed "Wicca Becomes You" Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 The cloaked figure emerged from the raging, fiery shadows and fell into a heap on the cobbled, sandy ground.  It was Prue.  Miraculously Sabroh’s downfall and return to the prism’s confines enabled Prue to be released from the hourglass and enter back within her own body.  She was no longer astrally projected but could sense everything and everyone around her.

 Expressing relief at seeing Piper, she was still a little hesitant, cautious about emerging from the small obelisk that had been her prison for two days and two nights. Piper was relieved and rushed to greet her sister.

 “Boy am I glad to see you.  Are you all right?”

 “I’m glad to be back believe me.  I never thought I’d get out of that hell.  Where’s Phoebe?  I‘ve got so many apologies to make to her and to Perdita.  I’ve been such a fool.  I could kick myself.  I guess I probably left my brain at home because I wasn’t thinking straight.  It sure wasn’t the jetlag.”

 “She’s with Perdita. They went on to look for your captor.  Oh by the way good news, we managed to vanquish Kane.  You wouldn’t believe who he was.” Piper was happy.

 “After what I’ve been through I’ll believe anything.  So who was he then?  Something dead and horrible?”

 “He was a real-life body snatcher.  Well he was once alive.  Sabroh bought him back to life to help him with his evil plans.”

 “You mean I fell for a dead guy?  I figured as much when I saw him as his true self.”  Prue felt embarrassed.

 “Hmm, it’s not the first time you know Prue.”

 “Yeah, right? What’s Perdita doing here?”

 “She helped us figure out stuff.  Where Kane was and who he was and we ended up here.  You know for someone who we don’t really know so well, she‘s not such a monster after all.”

 “Maybe.” Prue sighed. “For the record I never said she was a monster.  Just Miss Goody Two Shoes.”  Joked Prue.

 “Come on let’s find the others.  Can you walk?”  Gestured Piper.


No comments: