Translate

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Brendan Hines Could've Sworn


Gotta love Brendan Hines and his new single Could've Sworn taken from his next album Small Mistakes.

Judging from his debut album Good For You Know Who he has not made any Small Mistakes with the subtle and catchy tunes of his songs, which are just perfect for when you're in that kind of day-dreamy mood, or any kind of mood really.  Brendan's songs set you up for that perfect feel-good emotion and sentiment and make your day just right.

Could've Sworn is yet another example of this guy's amazing voice and tuneful music, as well as deep lyrics. My fave lines: "...bury me beneath your hair...I can't take the mornin' glare...
I can't wait, Oh I can't wait but I will..."
Sums up so many thoughts in my head. I'm all awash with emotion...

So glad I discovered him as an actor and a musician too.  "I can't wait" for the rest of the songs!

Small Mistakes releases 11th September 2012  which can be pre-ordered here:

http://thebrendanhines.bandcamp.com/album/small-mistakes

No comments: