Translate

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Supernatural/Constantine Cross-Over

  Image result for supernaturalImage result for constantine

My Supernatural/Constantine Dream!!  Aka the power of dreams! (Here's hoping!)

Someone from the Constantine show said Matt had given the show details/plots away and I had to find Matt to tell him before someone else did and how it'd be all over the press.  So I took the plastic pieces of the puzzle and said I would tell Matt - as his character of Constantine.  But Matt was elusive and wasn't at his assigned desk for the Con.  (ha Con & Constantine - okay no one gets my jokes/puns/sarcasm!)   So I gave away magazines for free and there was a Supernatural one with Sam (Jared Padalecki) on the cover, so I picked it up.  Saw some old cast around and told them they needed Constantine in Supernatural, before they drove away in an old pick-up.

Finally saw Matt as Constantine and spoke with him about spells and magic.  He was going to perform one spell, thus I was tasked with writing the Latin and what would happen with some sort of ink.  Later we were chased by some couple's pet lion cubs which were gigantic.  When I returned the spell was gone and the pages and ink had also vanished.  Dean (Jensen Ackles) said he would have done the Latin bit, but I told him he wasn't ready for it.  Yeah get me!!

Saw Matt outside some creepy building as Constantine again - as had lined up earlier to meet him, but everyone said it was too early and they wanted their bags which I had to get for some reason, but saw there was something moving inside and Dean, Sam and Constantine had to join forces to vanquish the evil creatures.
Spoke of Supernatural again and how it's the show to appear in!  At least until a more permanent Constantine series revival!!!!

Guess this is mostly a case of be careful what you wish for and this cross-over (of several eps) has to happen.  I dreamed it after all, even if I have mentioned a cross-over over the years and tweeted it too; as soon as I saw the first episode of Constantine.  It struck me how there were so many similar plots/stories that could and can be carried over into the show with Constantine playing a pivotal part!!!

Hey there could even be  clash of the trench coats!! ha.  Who wears it better Cas or Constantine??

Anyhoo my dream was so surreal, as my dreams are always so vivid; lucid and intense and this was no exception, except when you write it down, it doesn't feel the same as being in the moment!

This was my third dream with Constantine and you know my very first one was back even before I had watched the episodes of the show!!  That was some powerful mojo going on here, or perhaps something uncanny as always.

Anyway since it was all centred around Constantine as I said 'til purple in the face: THIS HAS GOT TO HAPPEN!!  Along with a Constantine series proper!!

Can I also add with my pun on Twitter; if it doesn't, then there's no Justice League Dark in this world.  (Yeah it was a take on 'there's no justice in this world' phrase!)

And no I don't normally write about my dreams!

Also if you're into books: check out Matt Ryan
https://www.amazon.com/Matt-Ryan-Behind-Becoming-Constantine/dp/0244677557/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1537665657&sr=8-22&keywords=mila+hasan

https://www.amazon.com/Constantine-Colouring-Master-Petty-Dabbler/dp/0244646007/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1537665687&sr=8-17&keywords=mila+hasan

No comments: