Translate

Sunday 13 May 2012

CSI:NY Returns for a Season 9


I was crossing so many body parts (that it began to hurt) for CSI:NY to be renewed for a ninth season and I along with many other fans got our wish!  Only today I was thinking if the show doesn't get picked up, then maybe it could go to another network. That was kind of prophetic.
So we get to enjoy all our fave cast and get to see what happens to Mac.

I will get my Flack/Danny fix for another year!  Yay.  Hopefully there'll be newer and interesting storylines and some more delving into the character's personal lives.  Maybe we can get 10 seasons out of CSI:NY!  That's a nice round figure.

Though it will be sad to see CSI:Miami end, I think it was apparent the series would no longer return...
But hey c'est la vie as they say.

No comments: