Translate

Thursday 11 April 2019

Plot generated for my book

 This was too funny not to post from https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/


Curvy maddie

An Incredible Romance
by Jamie

chase hanson is a curvy, weak and witty painter from the hood. His life is going nowhere until he meets maddie smith, a handsome, strong woman with a passion for jam doughnuts.
chase takes an instant disliking to maddie and the scheming and arrogant ways she learnt during her years in Ohio.
However, when a mass murderer tries to badmouth chase, maddie springs to the rescue. chase begins to notices that maddie is actually rather splendid at heart.
But, the pressures of maddie's job as a lawyer leave her blind to chase's affections and chase takes up baking to try an distract herself.
Finally, when arrogant author, bruce brown, threatens to come between them, maddie has to act fast. But will they ever find the incredible love that they deserve?



Voting and comments are only available on published work.

Auto Praise for Curvy maddie

"I fell in love with the thoughtful maddie smith. Last night I dreamed that she was in my teapot."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Curvy maddie does deliver a strong social lesson."
- Enid Kibbler
"I love the bit where a mass murderer tries to badmouth chase - nearly fell off my seat."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

PS I have already written one with these character names and it is much better!! 

No comments: